Gold Fizzles in Worst Week Since ‘13 as Fed Rate Fears ResurfaceBy
Bullion poised for worst weekly loss in more than three years
The U.S. added 156,000 jobs last month, trailing estimates
Gold had the the biggest weekly loss in more than three years as investors judged that a weaker-than-expected U.S. payrolls report won’t be enough to sidetrack the Federal Reserve from raising interest rates this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States