French Nuclear Woes Push Power Prices in Europe to RecordBy and
Low nuclear availability in France, Germany boosts prices
Germany likely to be exporting power to France this winter
The lowest French nuclear availability for the time of year since at least 2009 and a drop off in expected supply from German reactors this winter are helping extend a bull market for European electricity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap