Twitter Slumps After Report Says Google Won’t Make Bid: ChartBy
A report casting doubt on a takeover of Twitter Inc. sent the shares tumbling in late trading. Technology news website Recode reported that Google doesn’t currently plan to make a bid for Twitter, citing unidentified people familiar with the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline