Rajoy Flexes Policy Muscles With Government for Spain in SightBy
Rajoy wouldn’t seek conditions for Socialists to abstain
Socialists hurt by internal revolt against ex-leader Sanchez
Mariano Rajoy is setting out his stall as Spain’s likely next prime minister by stressing his policy objectives for when he finally takes office again.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020