Paschi Said to Plan Debt-Swap Deadline Before Italian PollBy and
Bank aims to clear path for share sale after vote, people say
Troubled lender working to raise 5 billion euros of capital
Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA intends to rush through provisional bondholder agreements in a debt-for-equity swap before Italy’s Dec. 4 referendum so that a recapitalization plan doesn’t become mired in potential market volatility, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says