Manuel Backs AngloGold Boss Call for S. Africa’s Zuma to GoBy
Veteran members of ruling party start Save South Africa group
Organization has ‘deep concern’ over state of the country
Former South African Finance Minister Trevor Manuel joined AngloGold Ashanti Ltd. Chairman Sipho Pityana and other veteran members of the ruling party in a call for President Jacob Zuma to step down, saying they have “deep concern” over the state of the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020