Global Bonds Retreat as Stimulus Outlook Upended a Second TimeBy
Fed hike bets climb amid talk of tapering in Europe and Japan
Developed-market sovereign debt slides to lowest since July
Bond investors already compelled to scrap expectations for a great divergence in global monetary policies this year are now rethinking the direction in which major central banks will converge.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses