France’s AMR Seeks Rights for $200 Million Guinea Bauxite MineBy
Company filed application for 15-year mining license
Bauxite production may start 2019 at 5 million tons a year
French bauxite explorer Alliance Miniere Responsable said it filed for permission to develop a $200 million mining project in northern Guinea.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis