EU’s Moscovici Confident That Italy Will ‘Muddle Through’By and
Country faces make-or-break reform referendum on Dec. 4
Italian banks seeking ways to reduce non-performing loans
European Union Economic and Monetary Commissioner Pierre Moscovici said he is confident that Italy will “muddle through” the budget and banking challenges it faces.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis