Construction Job Growth in the U.S. Slowest Since 2011: ChartBy
U.S. construction jobs had the smallest 12-month increase since 2011 in the year through September, according to a report Wednesday and historical data from the ADP Research Institute. The slowdown may translate to weaker job growth in the official statistics when the U.S. Labor Department publishes its report Friday on September employment growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks