Cellnex Bidding on Antin Phone Towers, Interested in TelxiusBy
CEO Martinez: ‘We are in a competitive process’ in France
‘More than happy’ to talk with Telxius parent Telefonica
Cellnex Telecom SA is bidding on French wireless-phone towers being sold by Antin Infrastructure Partners, and would consider buying a stake in Telefonica SA’s infrastructure unit, Cellnex CEO Tobias Martinez said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020