Brazil Real Drops as Fed Expectation Weakens Emerging CurrenciesBy
Traders are monitoring prospects for vote on spending-cap bill
ECB has not discussed timetable of QE, Vice President says
Brazil’s real dropped as emerging-market currencies weakened after Federal Reserve officials signaled the U.S. economy is ready for an interest-rate increase.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap