Airline Climate Deal Moves Toward Final Approval in MontrealBy
At least 60 nations have pledged to participate in the deal
Agreeemnt caps international flight emissions at 2020 levels
A United Nations accord to limit emissions from international air travel appeared to move toward becoming the first global climate accord targeting a single industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock