Zambia Arrests Opposition Leader Two Months After ElectionBy and
Hakainde Hichilema, the Zambian opposition leader whose party lost the August general election to Edgar Lungu, has been arrested along with his vice president for unlawful assembly and seditious practices, according to the police.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’