Trump-Clinton Risks to Steer Aussie as RBA Keeps Powder DryBy
Political risk to be main driver of sentiment: HSBC’s Edwards
‘Risk off’ in wake of a Trump win could drag Aussie down: NAB
Monetary policy is set to take a backseat for investors looking at the Australian dollar as risks from the U.S. presidential election and the European Union’s divisions come into sharper focus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day