Soccer Organization Considers Name Change After Global ScandalBy
Sweeping FIFA corruption crisis ensnared Concacaf leaders
President lobbies for 2026 World Cup to return to the region
Eager to move on from soccer’s biggest corruption scandal, the sport’s top officials in the Carribbean and Central America are considering a new name and logo for the regional body, according to President Victor Montagliani.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap