Venezuela Says Russia to Join OPEC Talks on Output Cut DealBy
Russia to attend OPEC meeting in Istanbul next week: Del Pino
Talks to include how non-OPEC countries join deal: Del Pino
OPEC members will meet next week for talks on implementing an output cut deal, with Russia joining to discuss how producers from outside the group can participate in the plan, according to Venezuela’s oil minister.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020