Delta Lloyd, Endurance Seen Heralding Spate of Insurance DealsBy
Low interest rates are hurting profits, sparking consolidation
Value of transactions in the industry climbed by 31% last year
NN Group NV and Sompo Holdings Inc.’s approaches for smaller competitors may herald a wave of mergers and acquisitions in an insurance industry that’s struggling with low interest rates and increased regulation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion