Negative-Yield Contagion Spreads as Draghi Mania Moves EastBy and
Bonds with sub-zero rates expand fivefold to 47 billion euros
Convergence with West means investors ignore emerging label
Think of the nations whose bonds yield less than zero, and Japan, Switzerland, Germany and France jump to mind.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses