Investcorp Said in Talks to Buy Olive-Tree Business AgromilloraBy
Deal said to value Spanish firm at up to 200 million euros
No final decision has been made and talks may still fall apart
Investcorp Bank BSC, the Bahrain-based private equity firm, is in talks with Spanish buyout firm Nazca Capital to buy its olive- and fruit-tree business Agromillora Group, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day