Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen wants to rope more Americans into the workforce before raising interest rates. That's making some of her colleagues nervous. They worry the labor market could overheat, forcing policy makers to raise rates much more quickly and trip the economy into a new recession.
Inflation will ultimately decide who is right, and, by several measures, it's going up.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas