Goldman Employees to Pull $300 Million From Omega AdvisorsBy , , and
Follows insider trading charges against Omega’s Leon Cooperman
Bank retirement plan also liquidated fund managed by Och-Ziff
Goldman Sachs Group Inc.’s retirement plan is pulling about $300 million from Leon Cooperman’s Omega Advisors Inc., marking the second time this year it’s cutting ties with a famous alum who ran afoul of U.S. authorities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day