GM's Throwing Off Tons of Cash and Confident It'll Keep FlowingBy
Fresh designs of high-margin SUVs seen propelling growth
Lyft promises payoff in ride-sharing boom, Ammann Says
General Motors Co. generates $1 billion in pretax profit a month. Yet the stock market seems unimpressed, assigning the company a market value of just $50 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting