Exports Gain for 3rd Month as Canada’s Trade Deficit NarrowsBy
Shipments of non-energy goods are little changed in August
Trade surplus with U.S. narrows as exports fall 1.6%
Canadian exports rose for a third month in August and the country posted a smaller-than-expected trade deficit, adding to signs of a modest rebound in the sector.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’