Barclays Private Bankers Defect Before OCBC AcquisitionBy
More than 10 wealth managers leave for Standard Chartered
Reflects competition for staff as banks eye Asia’s rich
Standard Chartered Plc has stepped up its hiring from Barclays Plc’s private-banking team in Hong Kong ahead of the transfer of the business to Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp., in a move that underscores the stiff competition for wealth managers in Asia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas