Anglo Says Rising Commodity Prices Lift South Africa Sales ValueBy
Producer committed to exiting assets to refocus business
Company in position to do ‘innovative things’ on ownership
The rally in prices of commodities that Anglo American Plc wants to exit has no impact on the century-old producer’s plan to refocus its business and will enable it to sell assets for more money, the executive overseeing the strategy said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses