Alnylam Plunges 42% After Ending Development of a Key MedicineBy
More patients died on drug than those on placebo, company says
Alnylam says decision doesn’t affect other lead program
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc. plunged in trading before U.S. exchanges opened after ending development of its late-stage experimental drug for a rare disease because of safety concerns.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing