Companies in U.S. Add Fewest Workers in Five Months, ADP SaysBy
Companies in September added the fewest number of workers in five months, showing the labor market is cooling after strong gains for much of this year, data from the ADP Research Institute in Roseland, New Jersey, showed Wednesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States