U.S. Warships Make First Visit to Vietnam Base in DecadesBy and
U.S.-Vietnam ties have grown as China presses sea claims
Cam Ranh Bay was hub of U.S. military activity in Vietnam War
Two American warships stopped in Vietnam’s Cam Ranh Bay this week for the first time since the two nations normalized relations 21 years ago, the U.S. Navy said on Tuesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks