U.K. Economy Will Grow More Than BOE Forecast, Saunders SaysBy
Newest policy maker says 2017 growth will likely be above 1%
Speech adds to evidence BOE may revise up forecasts on Nov. 3
The U.K. economy will likely grow more next year than the Bank of England forecast in August, policy maker Michael Saunders said in his first public speech since joining the central bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock