Sweetened PDVSA Bond Swap Has Traders Ignoring Congress’s ThreatBy and
National Assembly opposes inclusion of Citgo as collateral
Oil giant’s dollar-denominated notes jump to a two-year high
For investors in Venezuela’s state-owned oil producer, its sweetened bond-swap terms are outweighing Congress’s threat to question the deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day