Rate-Cut Bets Set Turkish Lira on Longest Losing Steak Since MayBy
Currency set for fifth day of losses against the dollar
Turkey revises growth forecast down, deficit forecasts higher
Turkey’s currency headed for a fifth day of losses against the dollar after the government announced plans to spend its way out of a slowing economy, adding to the impact of a series of interest-rate cuts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster