Biggest U.S. Steelmaker Sees Growth Aided by Import SqueezeBy
‘Trade cases help our profitability,’ CEO John Ferriola says
CEO sees acquisitions as ‘great opportunities’ for expansion
Nucor Corp. sees its growth ambitions getting a tailwind from U.S. trade cases that limit imports from countries, especially from China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day