HTC Plays Role of Apple’s Foxconn for Google’s New PhonesBy and
Taiwanese manufacturer assembles Google Pixel handsets
HTC’s own smartphones have lost market share to rivals
HTC Corp., the beleaguered manufacturer that once ranked among the world’s top smartphone makers, is returning to its roots to piece together Google’s latest phones with no trace of its own brand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says