Alstom to Scrap Belfort Plan After France Pledges New TGV OrdersBy
Factory in east of country to maintain train manufacturing
State to take 15 more high-speed trains to protect 400 jobs
Alstom SA will maintain production and protect 400 jobs at its Belfort factory after the French government intervened in a plan to downsize the site with an order for new high-speed TGV trains.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis