Congo Leader Says Political Talks Crucial for Nation’s StabilityBy
Democratic Republic of Congo leader Joseph Kabila said that talks with some of the political opposition under way in the capital, Kinshasa, are necessary to maintain peace and stability in Africa’s biggest copper producer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock