Cenkos Analyst Says He Was Bullied, Harassed Then Forced OutBy
Navid Malik sues Cenkos, claiming he was dismissed unfairly
Malik left firm amid allegations of financial impropriety
A Cenkos Securities Plc analyst who left the company amid allegations he had an improper relationship with a drug developer said he suffered a "campaign of harassment" for blowing the whistle on misconduct by senior colleagues.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020