Top-Performing Gold Miner Says Bull Run Intact as Fed Hands TiedBy and
Lima-based Buenaventura targets new projects in 2017, CFO says
Environmental restrictions seen boosting long-term prospects
The world’s best-performing major gold miner has some soothing words for investors battered by hawkish Federal Reserve comments: the metal bull run is intact.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States