Astra Cuts $3.5 Billion Target for Brilinta After Trial SetbackBy
U.K. drugmaker’s 2023 revenue target is now ‘unrealistic’
Euclid trial is latest blow to sales ambitions for franchise
AstraZeneca Plc’s ambitions for its heart pill Brilinta have been thwarted after the medicine didn’t beat an older blood-thinner in a key study, the second such failure this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion