Altice Ends Plan to Buy Rest of SFR Amid French OppositionBy
Drahi says ruling on 2.4 billion-euro deal may be appealed
SFR investors objected to exchange ratio, fee disclosures
Patrick Drahi’s Altice NV terminated an offer to buy the rest of its SFR Group SA telecom unit -- handing a victory to minority shareholders who challenged the plan -- after France’s financial-markets regulator said it was opposed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline