Abu Dhabi to Combine Two Offshore Oil Units After Price DropBy
Yasser Al Mazrouei will jointly lead Adma-Opco and Zadco
Adnoc to pursue partners for concessions expiring in 2018
Abu Dhabi National Oil Co. will combine two offshore oil and natural gas ventures operated with partners including BP Plc and ExxonMobil Corp., as the U.A.E. producer takes measures to cope with the drop in oil prices over the past two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting