Wines Set Record Prices at South Africa’s Stellenbosch SaleBy
Sales at single-day auction climb 17% compared with 2015
Hotel company Tsogo Sun is biggest buyer for third year
Prices climbed to records at a weekend auction of some of South Africa’s top wines, with hotel group Tsogo Sun Holdings Ltd. the largest buyer for the third year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day