Valeant’s Stock Becomes (Relatively) Quiet After Wild YearBy and
Shares at smallest equivalent volatility range since 2013
Canadian drugmaker earnings report scheduled for Oct. 19
After a yearlong, up-and-down ride, shares of Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. are enjoying a period of relative calm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline