Turkish Lira Weakens as Slowing Inflation Stokes Rate-Cut BetsBy
Lira leads declines among 24 emerging-market currencies
September inflation slowed to lowest in more than a year
Turkey’s lira weakened the most in emerging markets and bonds gained as slowing inflation prompted investors to bet policy makers will step up the pace of interest-rate cuts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting