Sarkozy Pledges EU100B Spending Cuts And EU40B Tax Cuts: FigaroAlan Katz
France’s former president Nicolas Sarkozy, who is campaigning for the country’s 2017 presidential election, outlined tax and spending plans in an interview with Le Figaro released Monday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders