Morgan Stanley Says Sell Bunds as Gap to U.S. Widest Since MarchBy
ECB could signal a tapering of stimulus for 2017: Hornbach
Bund yield near record low as Deutsche Bank spurs haven demand
Morgan Stanley recommends selling 10-year bunds against equivalent U.S. Treasury notes, even as the spread between their yields widens to the most since March.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says