British Shares Are Bright Spot as European Stocks Pare AdvancesBy
Italian, Spanish equity indexes post some of biggest declines
Deutsche Bank slides in U.S. trading; Germany closed
U.K. shares climbed the most among western-European markets, while the region’s stocks were little changed, after British Prime Minister Theresa May pledged to begin the process of exiting the European Union in the first quarter of 2017.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks