Estonia Picks EU Audit Official as First Female PresidentBy
Kersti Kaljulaid backs incumbent Ilves’s criticism of Russia
Kaljulaid urges better ties between Baltic, Nordic states
Estonia picked a European Court of Auditors member who advocates maintaining a tough stance on neighboring Russia as its first female president, unblocking months of deadlock over who’ll take the job.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks