Dollar Extends Longest Winning Streak Against Yen Since AugustBy
Rise in manufacturing lifts greenback versus most major peers
Volatility on dollar-yen pair declines to an eight-week low
The dollar extended gains against the yen to the longest streak since August as a report showed U.S. manufacturing expanded in September after unexpectedly shrinking a month earlier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020