Colombian Assets Sell Off After Voters Reject Rebel Peace AccordBy
Peso drops the most in three weeks after surprise vote result
Bonds, stocks also fall as vote muddies outlook for tax reform
Colombia’s peso fell the most in three weeks while stocks and bonds slid after the government unexpectedly failed to gain popular support for a peace deal that helped support a rally last quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses